Suggest treatment for dengue fever, severe joint pain and chikungunya
He requires rest for atleast 1 month
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
Viral polyarthralgia (pain in several joints) and myalgia (muscle pain), a condition that persists for several after recovery from Chikungunya and Dengue Fever.
As your son has not taken proper rest and returned to soccer training has made the pain serious.
A patient with chikungunya and dengue fever will have severe form of joint pain and arthritis that sometimes goes on for months.
Good nutrition, Vitamins D and E will boost recovery.These myalgias usually resolve with plain paracetamol, a course of corticosteroids and simple exercises as per your doctor advise will help him to recover fast.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe joint pain after typhoid fever
- Diagnosis of Severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain in feet
- Treatment and cure for Severe joint pain
- Severe joint pain causes
- Symptoms of Severe joint pain
- Hip pain and dengue fever
- Severe joint pain at night
- Severe joint pain and fatigue
- Dengue fever rash treatment
- Is a greenish skin color near injury sign of gangrene?
- What causes throat pain after having sex?
- What causes high WBC count and negative HIV result?
- What causes bumps at the site of dog bite?
- Is CMIA method of HIV testing accurate?
- Is a 20 week HBV and HCV test result conclusive?
- Suggest OTC medicine for gonorrhea
- What does my typhoid widal test report suggest?
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through oral sex?
- How long does Lamisil take to have an effect on ringworm?