Suggest treatment for cough and broken ribs
2 tests suggested
Hi, I am Dr Mittal. I have read your query. I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of 2 possible causes -
2..as you said- cancer.
From the query I know X rays were done. I am assuming they were normal. They can be falsely normal sometimes if the lesion is posterior ly located.
I think I would suggest that you get the following 2 tests-
1. CT chest
These 2 are the best option we have for diagnosis at this juncture.
Treatment can be initiated according to the report.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for broken ribs injuries
- Broken rib from coughing
- Broken ribs treatment and recovery
- Broken rib from coughing from smoking
- Broken rib pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain due to broken rib cage
- Treatment and cure for Broken ribs
- Suggest treatment for pain due to broken rib bone
- Broken rib or bruised rib
- Chest sore after fallingno broken ribs treatment