Suggest treatment for chronic sinusitis
obstructed osteomalacia complex, FESS advised
Hi, thanks for your query.
You have mild DNS to right with obstructed OMC causing chronic sinusitis.
Treatment is antibiotics with decongestant tablet and nasal drops.
What your doctor has treated you is correct.
If symptoms are recurring, then it can be treated with steroid nasal spray . Saline doughing ,Neti pot and regular pranayama (breathing exercises) in yoga will help.
If still the symptoms recurring, then surgical correction of the deviated septum and surgical clearance of the sinuses (FESS).are recommended. Hope my answers have helped you. Pleased to help you further. Thanks.
review scan. condition of sinuses. fess.
Hi, thanks for your follow up query.
Just wait for the scan results. Empirically you can take steam inhalation. Use decongestant nasal drops + decongestant tablet twice daily for 3 to 5 days.
Nothing can be advised without seeing the report.
Pleased to help you further. Thanks.
Please reply back after sinus scan report.
Hi, ir would better to consult with the neurologist for better medical evaluation.
There is no ENT causes for cerebral hypotension. Vascular pathology ,probably might be the cause.
Not much experience in this field.
Please get back after sinus scan report
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural treatment for chronic sinusitis
- Chronic sinusitis infection treatment
- Chronic sinusitis antibiotic treatment
- Chronic sinus infection treatment
- Treatments for chronic sinusitis
- Treatment and cure for chronic sinus
- Chronic sinus disease treatment
- Treatment of chronic sinusitis during pregnancy
- What is the treatment for chronic sinusitis
- Treatment and cure for chronic sinusitis