Suggest treatment for chronic pain in the knee and neck
Can be a torn meniscus or ligament.
Thanks for posting your query.
The pain and instability of the knee is suggestive of an internal injury to the knee joint- can be a torn meniscus or a ligament. An MRI scan is the best test for proper diagnosis.
It is best to avoid weight bearing on the knee and use a knee brace for proper support to the knee. Do take rest and pain killers till you get an MRI scan done. The further management will depend on the extent of injury.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for chronic pain control
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain
- Opioid treatment for chronic pain
- Treatment and cure for vague chronic pain
- Treatment and cure for serious chronic pain
- Treatment and cure for Chronic pain
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain of back and legs
- Treatment and cure for chronic pain program
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to back surgery
- Treatment and cure for chronic pain medication