Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
Your symptoms suggestive of gastritis related condition.
You can try the following:-
1.Take antacid drugs like omeprazole or ranitidine in empty stomach.
2.Avoid spicy food stuffs.
3.Quit smoking and have a check on your alcohol consumption.
4.Stress may aggravate the symptoms,so avoid unwanted anxiety and stress.
Hope I have answered your query.
Wishing you good health.
Heart related condition is very unlikely.
Thanks for the follow up.
The probability for cardiac conditions including heart attack(myocardial infarction) is very unlikely.
If it was a heart attack you have severe pain and autonomic symptoms like sweating and breathlessness.
You can take an ECG for reassurance.
If there is any variation in your ECG we would go for a test called TropI to rule out heart related conditions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gastritis back and chest pain
- Need medication for breathlessness gastritis and chest pain
- Chest pain antral gastritis
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Suggest treatment for fluttering heart with slight chest pain
- Have chest pain anxiety depression gastritis and depression
- Gastritis chest pain gas
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Chest pain due to gastritis
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?