Suggest treatment for bumps on the tongue
Perfectly normal, not associated with HPV
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. From the pictures on the lower surface of your tongue, the picture does not at all associate with HPV, and everything looks perfectly normal to me other than the mildly white coat of the tongue which could possibly be because of dehydration.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
I think it is normal; wart like appearance of HPV; not to trust google always :)
Hello once again.
My sincere apologies for the delay.
Your presentation is normal in the region, and in my opinion is absolutely nothing to worry about.
The HPV presentation is somewhat like a wart, and it would be quite a clear picture once observed. It might be difficult for you to identify but a medical personnel can surely tell the difference, for now, please do not worry yourself as you are perfectly normal by God's grace.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bump on the finger joint
- Bronchitis throat pain small bumps behind tongue opiate user treatment
- Suggest treatment tongue infection
- Treatment and cure for Bumps behind tongue
- Suggest treatment for bruised bump on shin
- What causes raised bumps on tongue after antibiotic treatment
- Suggest treatment for bumps on my clitoris
- Reoccuring bumps on the pennis suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on tongue
- Nasal congestion bumps behind tongue sore throat treatment