Suggest treatment for bone spur on neck

Posted on Wed, 1 Jun 2016 in Brain and Spine
Question: I have been diagnosed by a neurologist with a bone spur on the left side of my neck (between the ear and shoulder) and have been treating it (per doctors recommendation) with neck exercises and voltaren gel.
It worked for a while but the pain (starting at my neck going up to my left forehead) has come back. I have been taking Tylenol as well (can't do others - on warfarin). What can I do now? YYYY@YYYY .
THANKS
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please upload your investigation reports.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar, Neurologist,here to answer your query.

I understand your concern and I shall surely try to address this at at my best. However,I need to look at your investigation reports for the same.

Please upload your Cervical spine X-ray or MRI, whatever you have got done so far.

Also, I need to know that have you left the neck exercises in between or are continuing with them regularly, since the time you started?

I shall be glad to have you in follow-up with the needful.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist