Suggest treatment for blurred vision and lightheadedness

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Question: blurred vision and lightheaded and slight headache
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
opthalmological exam needed

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
Blurred vision has multiple etiologies all likely in eye and need an opthalmological exam
Your One Is Quite likely To be A Simple refractive Error And Would need simply correction.
. Needs to rule out opacities like cataracts or retinal issues like infections or morbidities associated trouble like retinopathy or optic nerve assessment.
Take some acetaminophen and antivert for the vertigo and headaches.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.

Regards XXXXXXX