Suggest treatment for blood in stool
Not to worry
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic,
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
Passing bright blood in stool could be from haemorrhoids or benign polyp. As you. have already got colonoscopy done got polyp removed, not to worry.
Benign polyps are do common and seen in few people . these polyps bleeds easily, which results blood in stool.
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Noticed blood coming out in stool suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for runny stools
- Suggest treatment for constipation and blood in stool
- Suggest treatment for klebsiella in stool
- Blood in stool suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for flatulence and blood in stool
- Treatment and cure for Blood in stool
- Getting blood in stool suggest remedy and treatment
- What is the treatment for blood in stools
- Suggest treatment for stool dumping
- Taking azithromycin 500mg for strep throat. What medicine should I take...
- Had chronic stomach problems. Felt knot near belly button, greenish...
- Laproscopic appendectomy done. Feeling pain in stomach, bloated,...
- Having lump on carotid artery. Sore to touch. Feels while moving neck....
- Having pain in arm and shoulder. Taking panadol. Any suggestion?
- 7 month pregnant. Started vomiting and feeling like acidity. Will it be...
- Experiencing severe stomach cramps. Not getting cured by tylenol....
- 17 month old baby having red rash on feet, legs and scrotum. Should I be...
- Infant fell off bed, fever, blinking hard, eyes crossing, getting tired....
- Abdominal pain, burning when sitting up from bed. Negative UTI stick...