Suggest treatment for bleeding from penis after an injury
Monitor for now!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what you experienced and all the inconveniences caused by this blood you observed in your urine. From the information you have provided, you probably sustained a blunt urethral trauma. This is the reason why you have been witnessing blood in your urine. Because the bleeding is gradually reducing in quantity and there is no other symptom like pain, there is no need to get worried now. This bleeding would soon stop and the healing would begin. You need no extra attention for this to go on. However, should you have difficulties to pee, consult for intervention. If you have no further symptoms, do not get worried. Keep drinking as much water as possible to establish a regular urine flow that would serve in cleansing the urinary pathways and the urethra.
In all, this is a blunt injury to the urethra. The bleeding would subside and you would health without any further aggressive medical intervention. Stay calm and do not get too bothered by this just now.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bump on leg caused after an injury
- Suggest treatment for body pain after an injury
- Treatment and cure for penis injury
- Suggest treatment for swelling on little finger after an injury
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after an injury
- Suggest treatment for pain around eye after an injury
- Suggest treatment for pain in tailbone after an injury
- Suggest treatment for dizzy spells after an injury
- Suggest treatment for headachesswelling and tenderness after an injury
- Suggest treatment for open lip after an injury