Suggest treatment for bleeding anal fistula

Posted on Mon, 15 Dec 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: With me, a man; If a blood vessel between the buttocks hole and the scrotum fills up with fluid and then breaks after touching it with a finger tips, bleeds and drips a bit; then stops fairly soon then it seems to heal up with no worries, then in a few weeks, the vessel fills up with blood fluid and the process start all over, what is happening here, and could it be happening because I removed a monstrous skin tag from the back of my left leg, which bled incessantly that day for awhile. It was located almost up to my scrotum area but not quite?

What's weird about this condition is it disappears on it's own for a few to several weeks, then it starts all over again, but it don't go away or heal completely.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Mostly Fistula

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. Clear cut history.

Te history provided by you is a book picture of ''fistula'' , most probably fistula in ano.

I would like to the duration of this problem.

I would suggest you the following.
Fistulogram - conventional or MRI based.
To be examined by a Surgeon.
Get all the relevant blood, urine, stool tests; X-ray chest and ECG for fitness.
Plan the formal surgery for cure depending upon the fistulogram findings.
Histopathological diagnosis.
Medical treatment if a specific cause is found.
I hope this answer helps you to take appropriate steps for early diagnosis and curative treatment.

Have a great day. Feel free to ask further if you need to. You may rate this answer if you liked.
Act fast.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Follow up: Dr. T Chandrakant 44 minutes later
I typed a reply earlier, but then lost my internet connection, so now I have to retype it all over again.

I will take some time to study what you said and ask questions awhile later, and then later set up an appointment to see my regular doctor XXXXXXX Barbour at the XXXXX Healthpoint clinic. I've postponed seeing her for too long as it is.

Duration of this problem: is maybe 2 or three years. Fairly recently I had to have a stent put in my lower heart vessel. The surgeon couldn't put one in the front upper vessel in my heart because that vessel was too clogged up. I did not have a heart attack, just chest and arm pains.
XXXXXXX XXXXXX
H: XXXXXXX land line.
I don't have an active cellphone service at this time.
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get a diagnosis fast.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your feedback.

Earlier the better. Set up an appointment and get examined and investigated as early as possible.

I hope the heart condition is fine and you are under a proper care.
Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon