Suggest treatment for blastocystis hominis
Yes, it can be used to treat Blastocystiis hormonis!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Entamizole(not entamidazole) can be used to treat blastocystis hormonis. Other medications that are often used are metronidazole and bactrim. I am confident this drug would be able to address your symptoms if they are for sure related to blastocystic.
This germ is mainly transmitted through poor sanitary conditions. The rule of thumb is that “If you can’t boil it, cook it or peel it — forget it”. Always stick to this and would save yourself from so many possible infections.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of blastocystis hominis cyst
- Symptoms of blastocystis hominis cyst
- Caffeine and blastocystis hominis
- Blastocystis hominis hypothyroidism
- Blastocystis hominis erectile
- Blastocystis hominis pelvic itching
- Blastocystis hominis natural treatment
- Treatment and cure for blastocystis hominis cyst
- Blastocystis hominis cyst causes
- Blastocystis hominis priapism