Suggest treatment for black stool
Deplenished gut flora.
Most likely you arehaving Gastroenteritis with Gastritis due to mild indigestion.Gut flora is the complex community of microorganisms that live in the digestive tracts of humans. The intestinal microflora is a complex ecosystem containing over 400 bacterial species. The flora is sparse in the stomach and upper intestine, but luxuriant in the lower bowel.Toxins released by bacteria and contaminated food destroys this flora of gut and lead to various problems with digestive system like indigestion and lead to various problems with digestive system including belching, bloating and increased gas formation loose motion or constipation.I would suggest you to start good quality probiotics for a few days.Probiotic mechanisms of action include enhancement of the epithelial barrier, increased adhesion to intestinal mucosa, and concomitant inhibition of pathogen adhesion production of anti-microorganism substances and modulation of the immune system.In LAY MANS language it contain a lot of bacteria's which forms a part of normal gut flora,Hence it substitutes the flora lost during inffection and improve digestion.Take lots of prebiotics in food. Prebiotics are nondigestible food ingredients that beneficially affect the host by selectively stimulating the growth of a limited number of bacteria in the colon, thus improving digestion.Again the work is same to stimulate the growth of the bacteria's in gut flora.Hence overall both of them help restoring the lost gut flora.
Pantoprazole should also be taken for a few days for overall symptoms relief.It will take 3-5 days for the things to get better.
To cut it short advices are-
Take any over counter Probiotic and Tab Pantoprazole 40 mg this will provide you with symptomatic relief,Consult a physician and get a prescription,Get a stool routine and microscopy test done as if there is infection a short term course of antibiotic would also be give.
Along with it Some general measures which will help you more are
- Eat plentiful "fresh oranges" and "pear "
- Add lot of vegetables and fruits to your diet.
-Try to eat vegetable,Take a lot of yoghurt along with food.
-Take two tea spoon isphagula husk with 200 to 300 mL water once while going to bed every day.
- Avoid COLD milk and and AVOID junk food(NO burger , pizza-even if its veg.)
- avoid beverages / alcohol/ soft drinks
- avoid carbonated drinks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for black stools with lung cancer
- Stomach pain diarrhea bloating greenish black stools taking ofloxacin treatment
- Partial black stools constipation followed by diarrhea treatment
- Treatment for black stool ayurveda
- Kidney infection black stools
- Treatment of black stool after typhoid
- Ayurvedic treatment for black stool
- Black stool ayurved treatment
- Constipation white clumps in stool black stools taking suboxone treatment
- Treatment and cure for black stool
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses