• question-icon

Suggest treatment for back pain

Posted on Tue, 8 Aug 2017 in Back Pain
Question: I have 2 month 19 days kid .

I have back problem . What should i do ?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be back muscle spasm.

Detailed Answer:
Back pain can be due to lot of reasons. Most commonly, it is due to muscle spasm caused due to improper stretching of back muscles due to faulty posture while sleeping or wrong breast feeding posture as well.
Low levels of calcium and vitamin D3 can also contribute to this pain.
Ideally, the patient needs to visit a physiotherapist for a couple of sessions and also take any good muscle relaxant drug along with application of topical local analgesic spray/ointment for relief. Even hot fomentation will help in reducing/eliminating the pain.

If the pain persists, I would strongly recommend you to visit an orthopedic surgeon.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon