Suggest treatment for back injury
You need imaging diagnosis.
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns. In my opinion you need to consult a Neurologist and to discus possibility of imaging studies of your vertebral ( thoracic) column. These include:
1. Plain radiographs to check for/ rule out vertebral damages ( compression fracture, osteoporotic fracture) and alignment of your column ( kyphosis, scoliosis). These damages may arise from your past trauma or as aging process.
2. Thoracic column/spine MRI to check for/rule out any nerve/ medular compression or soft tissue damage. Treatment options should be clear after correct diagnosis. Hope this helps. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for spinal cord compression caused by back injury
- Landing on your back injury
- Treatment and cure for low back injury
- Suggest treatment for back injury
- Treatment and cure for lower back injury
- Treatment and cure for military back injury
- What do you suggest for a back injury
- Treatment and cure for upper back injury
- Back injury radiating pain vertigo suggestions
- Treatment and cure for back injury