Suggest treatment for arthritis pain
opioids, steroids, non steroids are available. Meet your primary physician
Hi, welcome to HCM and thanks for choosing us.
I share your concerns about pain due to arthritis. There are several medicines available for pain depending upon severity of pain and patient's need. You can choose from opioids , steroids, non steroids. You can have tablets or injections as per your requirements. Opioids are most effective pain relief agents. Non steroids are most commonly used as they have least side effects.
However you need to contact your primary doctor for prescription. You can discuss with your doctor about different types of pain medicines and your needs.
I hope my reply will benefit you. Please write to us for more information and follow up queries. I wish you good health. Thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Arthritis finger pain treatment
- Best treatment for arthritis pain
- Suggest treatment for arthritis pain and skin rash
- Arthritis treatment for knee pain
- Pain treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for rheumatoid arthritis
- Suggest treatment for arthritis
- Suggest treatment for psorattic arthritis
- Suggest treatment for numbnesslower back pain arthritis