Suggest treatment for arrhythmia
4 natrilexSR and repeat minipress at night
But after 2 to3 hours i feel very heavy and movements are painful.i was diognised with arrhythmia also.please help
More details requested
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Unfortunately the details you have provided, are not enough. Could you please mention where exactly do you feel the heavy movements and pain and how long has it been there? I would also suggest you to be elaborate on the problems that you are facing. I would need to know how much is the control over blood pressure. A recent ECG would enable me to assess the degree of arrhythmia you have and I would request you to upload the same (along with any other reports that you feel relevant) using the facility on the upper right of this page. Please get back with the details and surely I would try to help you out.
The medicines that you are taking, seem fine and please continue taking them.
I would await your answer.
Dr. Kunal Saha
PT and INR need to be checked periodically. Dose adjustment might be needed
Thanks for writing back. Sorry for not being able to respond earlier.
It is possible that your doctor has found you susceptible to embolism due to the heaviness in your legs and the arrhythmia that you have. It is for that reason that you have been prescribed acitrom. Please note that in case of such medicines, the P-time and INR need to be periodically checked and the dose may require to be adjusted accordingly. In case of requirement of procedures like dental extraction, dosage modification beforehand, is critical. You faced the problem because it had not been kept in consideration. Usually it is not a cause of concern in day to day life and you need not worry about the same. In case of any injury or bleeding, all you need to do in to apply a reasonable amount of pressure on the injury site to occlude the veins. You might need to hold on for sometime but things should be ok soon.
I am obliged the Pt and INR are regularly cheked and dose XXXXXXX adjusted.i will try to send you the holter test ECG as soon as i can download it.thanx.i value your advise.
Glad to be of help
Thanks for writing back. I am glad that you found my answer to be helpful. In that case, I would appreciate if you leave a 5 star rating and a positive review for this thread.
You can feel free to upload the Holter reports as well as the ECG. However, I do not think that it is necessary unless you have some specific queries related to the same.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for ventricular arrhythmia
- Treatment and cure for recalcitrant arrhythmia
- Heart arrhythmia treatment
- Sinus arrhythmia treatment
- Newborn heart arrhythmia treatment
- Treatment and cure for atrial arrhythmia
- Suggest treatment for copd and arrhythmia when on digoxin
- Treatment and cure for arrhythmia
- Treatment and cure for sustained arrhythmia
- Cardiac arrhythmia treatment
- What causes shots available to treat knee pain post injury?
- Suggest treatment for withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone
- Suggest remedy for anger when recovering from sepsis
- Suggest remedy to maintain hair growth and nail growth
- Suggest treatment for headache, stomach pain and black floating stool
- Suggest treatment for chronic cough and allergy
- Suggest treatment for chest congestion
- What causes pain in the right side arm after removal of cancerous lung?
- Suggest treatment for strep, pseudomonas aeruginosa and growth of anaerobes
- Suggest treatment for rashes on face