Suggest treatment for acid reflux

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 26 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Can you help me with reflux questions
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly get back to me with details

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

You can get back to me with the details and queries.
Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 55 minutes later
I had an upper endoscopy last year and 2012. Both were completely normal by they found a hital hernia. I have been having reflux symptoms for like 3 weeks now they are not controlled by meds.

Should I be real worried since I had normal scope last year?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Will require re-endoscopy

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Welcome to Healthcare-Magic

Greetings of the day

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

There is no cause for concern
If your symptoms are not controlled by medical treatment and diet control , it requires reassessment by repeat Endoscopy.
This way it will reassess the hiatus hernia and rule out Oesophagitis.

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr Deepak
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 14 minutes later
Could it be anything really bad that formed in that short of time?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to be serious

Detailed Answer:
Hi

It's unlikely to be serious or something serious occuring in span of less than one year.
Do fix up appointment with your Physician for further assessment.

Best regards
Dr Deepak