Suggest treatment for accidental ingestion of Vicks vapor
you need to Visit your nearest ER at the earliest....
Hello XXXXX , Welcome to HCM,
Now even though you've been seen by poison control personnel , but still to be on the safer side you need to visit your nearest ER at the earliest..
Time is the key , the faster the better ..
Please don't try to drive by yourself and get a second person's help..
I believe that the content of steam was not much, but still you need to be checked since the active ingredient is Camphor, which if not dealt with prompt measures, can manifest several neuro-toxicity as well as hepato-toxicity..
Please DO NOT try to vomit..
Take deep breaths in fresh air , rinse your face and mouth and eyes in XXXXXXX warm water (even though you've taken a hot shower)..
Try to remain alert and calm, please don't panic..
Chances are you'll need a few hours of observation at the ER before getting discharged..
Please keep me updated how it went..
Wishing your speedy recovery..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vicks ingestion
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Accidental ingestion of oxygen absorber treatment
- Is vicks vaporub used in the treatment of cold symptoms?
- Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
- Treatment of accidental ingestion of meftal spas
- Is vicks vitamin c drops used in the treatment of urinary acidification?
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Treatment for childs accidental swallowing of vicks vapor rub
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?