Suggest treatment for accidental consumption of mosquito repellent liquid by child
needs hospitalisation and observation
Thanks for writing to us.
Goodnight liquid is very harmful for kids.
It contains hydrocarbons which can cause aspiration pneumonia and lung and kidney injury.
If he has fever already then I think he has already developed lung inflammation. He will need chest x ray and hospitalisation.
Avoid inducing vomiting it can worsen the situation.
Take him immediately to a nearby hospital.
Some children may need oxygen and respiratory support.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for stomach ache in a child
- Suggest treatment for ear pain in a child
- Goodnight mosquito repellent liquid ingestion treatment
- Suggest treatment for constipation in a child
- Suggest treatment for wrist pain after an accidental fall
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Treatment for childs accidental swallowing of vicks vapor rub
- Child with systemic mastocytosis suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for back ache after accidental fall