Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and weight loss indicate
Kindly visit a physician.
Thanks for writing in to us at hcm.
This is Dr.Riyanka and I am glad to be helping you with your query.
Since you are having dull abdominal pain in the right upper quadrant and significant weight loss ,there could be many causes for it like liver and gall bladder problems or some cause of infectious nature.
Kindly visit a physician (General Medicine/ Internaal Medicine) . He/She may advise complete blood count , urine tests with microscopy and an ultrasonogram abdomen for further investigations.
Also since you are taking Benadryl cough syrup , i would like to know if you are having chronic dry cough? in that case at times due to chronic coughing there may be dull pain in the abdomen.
Hope this answers your query. Don't worry .
Do write back if you have any further doubts.
Get well soon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain diarrhea lump above belly button weight loss treatment
- Suggest treatment for weight loss
- Abdominal pain have a cyst weight loss bloated worry
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and weight loss
- Abdominal pain severe bloating constipation weight loss ovarian cysts cure
- How is abdominal pain due to weight loss treated
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and bloating
- Abdominal pain loose motions no appetite weight loss please help