Suggest treatment for a recurrent itchy rash on the thigh
Should send him to ER ASAP, following meds to use meanwhile
Hi my dear,
I have gone through the medical history of your husband carefully once I received.
If your GP is not getting back to you and the rash appeared on his thigh, back and under armpit, then should send him to ER to start immediate treatment.
Meanwhile, can take OTC antihistaminic Mex orally, and applying hydrocortisone cream locally.
The final solution would be given at ER.
Wish fast recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurrent itchy red skin rashes
- Treatment for recurrent itchy rash on arm and thigh
- Treatment for thigh rash
- Elchuri treatment for thighs rash
- Ay treatment for rashes in the thigh
- What is the treatment for itchy rash on outer thigh
- Treatment and cure for Thigh rash
- Red itchy rash in armpits suggest treatment
- Rashes in the inner thigh ayurvedic treatment
- Rash on thigh applied betamethasone gentamycin treatment
- May have a mild attack of gout. Red and swollen. Uric acid was slightly...
- Over weight. Having lot of hair on face. What can be wrong?
- What are the chances of getting diabetes for a person having chronic...
- Child having hair loss, unable to gain weight and sweating. Had a blood...
- Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?
- Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they...
- Having mild to moderate pain after root canal treatment. Could this be...
- Have diarrhoea and diagnosed with Cryptosporidiosis. Anything serious?
- Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates...
- Taking nexium and having stomach upset. How long should I take nexium?