Suggest treatment for a painful bump on the foot
This does look like a bite and if it is a brown recluse spider bite it could get worse and you'd need a shot of cortisone for it.
If it isn't a bite it does look like cellulitis--a skin infection--and you'd need a course of antibiotics for it.
You need to have a doctor look at it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What treatment is suggested for foot pain
- Treatment and cure for foot pains
- Foot heel pain treatment
- Neuropathic foot pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen foot
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful large bumps of feet
- Suggest treatment for pain and anxiety
- Foot pain treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness and headache when diagnosed with...
- What causes lower left back pain?
- Suggest remedies for mild hepatomegaly with increased hepatic echogenicity
- Suggest treatment for kidney stone
- What causes dizziness with upper abdominal pain?
- Suggest remedies for severe pain in left eye
- Suggest treatment for a painful bump on the foot
- What causes dizziness, earache and teeth pain?
- What causes irregular heartbeat and nervousness while on Synthroid?
- Suggest treatment for severe swelling and pain in the eye