Suggest treatment for a hematoma in the arm
It could be a Hematoma.
welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thank you for your question.
I am a Vascular Surgeon and will try to help you.
Please let me know a few details so I can give you the best advice.
When was the AVF made and in which location as Left arm is the commonest.
Are you getting dialysed from it and since when is the Dialysis on.
The swelling and pain must be due to a blood leak also called a Hematoma.
please send a picture of the area and I could better advice.
Take care and please do let me know.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lip hematoma treatment
- What treatment do you suggest for symptoms of hematoma
- Forehead hematoma treatment
- Hematoma on arm treatment
- Sciatica treatment from hematoma
- Hematoma treatment for diabetic
- Hematoma leg diabetic treatment
- Hematoma ayurveda treatment
- Hematoma penile shaft treatment
- Treatment of hematoma at the vulva