Suggest treatment for Klebsiella pneumonia and Citrobacter freundii infection
Please, ask for an antibiogram
Hi and thank you so much for using our services.
The best drug for these germs would be determined by further testing of the culture. Various antibiotics would be directly used to identify which can act on these germs. This is called antibiotic sensitivity testing. It is a routine procedure after germ isolation . You need not get bothered by this as your final results would contain this information. There is no added advantage in starting with an empiric antibiotics at this time when we are very close to identifying the single best drug for this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Klebsiella pneumoniae treatment
- Treatment of klebsiella pneumoniae sinus infection
- Klebsiella pneumoniae doxycycline treatment
- Suggest appropriate treatment for pneumonia
- What treatment is suggested for pneumonia and kidney infection
- Klebsiella pneumoniae and ayurvedic treatment
- Treatment for klebsiella pneumonia infection
- Suggest treatment for coad and pneumonia
- Treatment and cure for infection/pneumonia
- Vaginal klebsiella pneumoniae treatment
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?