Suggest treatment for Citrobacter freundi during pregnancy
Antibiotics, Broad spectrum.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Citrobacter freundi is an opportunistic organism and infects airways and also cause UTI. Any broad spectrum antibiotic like cefixime or ceftriaxone or augmentin etc are all safe and can be used to treat it.
Talk to an infectious disease specialist and let them decide what is best for you. If its a UTI other precautionary measures like abstinence from coitus for a while, good toilet habits and maintenance of hygiene is advised.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for nausea during pregnancy
- Citrobacter koseri treatment
- Treatment and treatment of citrobacter freundii
- Treatment and prevention of citrobacter freundii
- Natural citrobacter freundii treatment
- Suggest treatment for hyperacidity during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for fever during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for constipation during pregnancy
- Citrobacter freundii treatment
- Suggest treatment for cold during pregnancy
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...