Suggest treatment for BPH symptoms
prostate gland enlargement is most likely.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i would advise you to follow your doctors advice.
Your symptoms are very suggestive, of prostate gland enlargement.(B.P.H.).
You should've been examined by an Urologist.
Usually after an examination,including a digital rectal examination(DRE), following tests are advised, to arrive at a proper diagnosis, and advise treatment :
1. urine routine and culture test.
2. blood routine,sugar, creatinine,PSA, and LFT.
3. ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis.
4. TRUS(trans rectal ultrasound scan).
5. uroflometry, which shows a poor, urine flow rate.
With these reports, it's possible to co-relate your symptoms, with B.P.H. Accordingly, Flowmax 0.4mg at bedtime is generally advised.
You shouldn't have to worry about it.
If you've any doubts, you may send the reports here,for an expert opinion.
Drink 8-10 glasses fluids daily.
Wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does discoloration on the penis head indicate?
- Is sexual intercourse after a varicocele operation risky?
- What does numbness in pelvic area after using weed indicate?
- What causes bowel and urinary discomfort post radiation for prostate...
- Is Moxicip advisable when on treatment for TB ?
- Suggest treatment for UTI and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in right testicle
- What do recurrent UTI and incontinence after TOT cystoscopy indicate?
- What do these below lab reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine, headaches and chills