Suggest the ideal dosage for Allegra taken for itchy ears
would advise against another pill addition
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
The medications you listed are all used for such allergic conditions. These include
Salience nasal spray(current ) ALLEGRA, SINGULAR, CLARITINE, BENADRYL FLONASE and NASOCORT nasal sprays.
There is no need to take another anti allergic in the presence of loratidine, fexofenadine and montelukast in addition to Benadryl and the nasal sprays as this is the XXXXXXX treatment. Allegra 180 once a day is more than enough.
The antihistamines can be replaced with hydroxyzine or cetirizine. The better idea would be for an ENT doctor or your GP to examine your ears for any focus of infection or blockage and treat it accordingly.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sneezing throat infection face dryness taken allegra or montek
- Is ear congestion a side effect of allegra?
- Had outbreak of shingles on neck prescribed allegra suggest
- Allegra 180 dosage
- Allegra for folliculitis
- Pressure in ear numb no ear infection taking allegra
- Dosage of allegra
- Is redness or swelling in ear a side effect of allegra?
- Is ringing or buzzing in ears a side effect of allegra?
- Excessive saliva vomiting hives allegra redness in palms swollen itchiness