Suggest medication for constant post-nasal drip

Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin

Posted on Fri, 4 May 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: What can I do for constant nasal drip?
Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can use anti histamines

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been gone through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, You can use any histamines like cetrizine or loratidine once daily but using Monteleukast sodium for few weeks also known to decrease the recurrent allergic conditions which may cause constant dribbling and runny nose and runny eyes.

Also keep using steam inhalations and avoid direct exposure to cold. Using hot beverages and soups as well as honey water are useful. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Hope this has answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T