Suggest remedy to regularise menstrual cycle
You can use triphasic pills or progesterone only for 10 days.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The best way to regularize your periods is to use a birth control pill. Since you are overweight you can use triphasic pills that have a lower dose of estrogen and thus lesser chances of having a blood clot. Other then that you can take progesterone only for last 10 days of your cycle every month. It will help in delaying your next period by a few days and will also have lesser chances of DVT.
Otherwise you can opt for cenchroman that causes delayed periods with a minimal bleeding. Do discuss all these options with your gynecologist and choose an option best for you.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Home remedies to prepone menstrual cycle
- Untimed menstrual cycles
- Suggest medication to postpone menstrual cycle
- Homemade remedies to prepone menstrual cycle
- What are the suggested medications to prepone the menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle slime
- Epidural steroids menstrual cycle
- Suggest diet plans for irregular menstrual cycle
- How to regularise the menstrual cycle
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstrual cycles