Suggest remedy for vomiting sensation and giddiness after taking Progestrone

Infertility Specialist
Question
hi doctor

My last period date was 12th nite.. i have undergone follicle study treatment.. i egg got ruptured at 4th of july.. dr asked me to be with my husband for 5th 6th and 7th day of july then she gave progestrone pills vaginally.. 3 days pills is still more i got brown discharge that too very lite.. 3 days it discharge but now it stopped.. i asked dr advice.. she asked me to take beta hcg test. i took on 22nd but the result was less than 0.100 (negative).. but i have vomiting sensation and giddyness... can u please suggest me what is happening to me...
Posted Thu, 14 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not Pregnant

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) You are not pregnant.

2) The symptoms ou are experiencing are due to minor hormonal variations during menstrual cycle.

3) Have normal diet and drink more water. You will be fine.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Suggest remedy for vomiting sensation and giddiness after taking Progestrone 3 minutes later
ok thanks..Im have pcod problem is that everything fine... but still i didnt get my periods..

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hormonal Variations

Detailed Answer:

Since you underwent IUI, there will be hormonal variations.Hence your periods are late.

PCOD is not a problem.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

For me its not an IUI.. its natural only... the day wad crossed for me... since i dint feel any symptoms for geting periods..

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Natural

Detailed Answer:

You were given stimulations to get good size eggs and were about to hyperstimulate.

This scenario changes hormones to some extent. Even if IUI not done the stimulated cycles lead to such variations.