Suggest remedy for vomiting, headache, chills , dizziness and burning in stomach

Question
My wife feeling vomiting, weakness, headache, chills, dizziness, but worst of all these symptoms is burning in the stomach.No pain.I feel as if I have internal fever and swelling in stomach.Please tell me the medicines/prescription??
it would be so nice if you tell the name of salts of medicine as my wife is in Brazil
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Gastritis

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms she has could be due to gastritis.

I suggest her to take Omeprazole 20 mg tablet, once in a day early in the morning before breakfast for a week.

Also, she may have to avoid spicy and oily foods for a minimum of a week.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Suggest remedy for vomiting, headache, chills , dizziness and burning in stomach 15 hours later
Thank You for answer sir and please tell me some natural cure for stomach burns and what can be done for relieving gastritis in future??

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Home remedies

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Below are some home remedies for gastritis you have.

Half glass of buttermilk, added with a pinch of asa foetida, turmeric, drunk at night, is good for effective treatment of gastritis.

Lemon juice helps to relieve vomiting sensation and bloating.

Long pepper powder- half a gram with one spoon of honey – two times a day is one of the effective home remedies for gastritis.

Hope, I answered your query.