Suggest remedy for stomach ache

Dr. Ashwini Kolur

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in Infections
Question: ive got a virus ive got pain in the tummy sometimes and it feels that iam coming on a period but i anit as i dont have them as iam on the in plant and ive got an up set tummy ive been to the doctor today and she said it take parcemol for it and it anit done alot is their any treatment i can get for it at all please
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
take capsule omez 20 mg before breakfast for three days

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to HCM

provide some information, Whether it's a mild stomach ache, sharp pain, or stomach cramps, abdominal pain, is there change in your bowel habits. How long you have been having this.
Indigestion,Constipation,Stomach virus, Gas can be the cause.

I would have treated you with capsule omez 20 mg taken in the morning before breakfast for three days. I would have asked you to follow up after three days and if symptom persisted would have suggested you for abdominal ultrasound.

How this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Ashwini Kolur 7 hours later
where do I get that treatment from then
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
drug store.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Good to hear from you.

It is available as over the counter medication, so you can get the agent in drug store.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj