Suggest remedy for stiffness and muscle aches in the thighs, arms and neck
Muscles pain can be due to vitamin deficiencies
Thanks for using healthcaremagic. Pain in muscles can be due to following causes.
1.Low serum B 12
2.Vitamin D deficiency
3.It is common in Diabetes, thyroid problems.
Before I advised you any thing I would like to know little detail of your illness.
1.Since when you are having these symptoms?
2.Are you a smoker or taking any medicines since long time?
3.Did you also have pain during day time?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help yu.
You need to take vitamin B 12
Thanks for replying. I believe that you are most probably having B 12 deficiency. I would recommend you following.
1.Tablet Pregabalin M one daily at night time.
2.Regular calcium and vitamin D3
3.Improve salt intake in diet.
I hope these vitamins will help in this pain. You need to discuss with your doctor before taking it. I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hyperthyroid muscles aching in legs and thighs
- Neck shoulder muscle ache
- Severe muscle aches in arms with hiv
- Upper arm muscle ache
- Getting muscle aches in arms and hands
- Red arms legs and muscle aches
- Muscle aches in arms druing pregnancy
- Muscle aches in arms and legs
- Leg arm muscle ache pain
- Uti muscle ache arms
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?