Suggest remedy for shoulder pain
Thanks for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that there arefew probabilties that comes to mind .
First is cervical spondylosis which is giving rise to shoulder pain , vertigo , and neuropathy symptoms along your hand.A cervical x ray is recommended for the same .
Second could be starting of Frozen Shoulder , it would also present with same features.
Thirdly it could be carpal tunnel syndrome which could give rise to such symptoms. If cervical spine (neck X-ray) is normal, wrist evaluation - X-ray with nerve conduction tests are necessary.
Your local doctor / orthopedician will know about these tests. It would be worthwhile to consult them. You also must get your sugar levels checked as you also suffered from trigger finger which is very common in diabetics. So get an HbA1c done.
Untill then you can take paracetamol or any other pain medication for pain relief .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Shoulder pain have diabetes suggestions
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- What is the remedy for chest pain and shoulder pain
- What is the remedy for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Remedy for shoulder pain and back pain after fall
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Often get shoulder pain cause and remedy
- What is the remedy for shoulder pain and neck pain