Suggest remedy for severe body itching
It can be scabies
Hi! Welcome to health care magic!
Based on the brief history you have shared it can be many things, like infective reasons leading to such itching includes scabies at the top of the list however possibility of allergic reactions can also be kept in mind.
Kindly confirm for yourself as if any rash, redness or furrows present or not? Also get a review with a dermatologist.
Meanwhile using anti histamines like cetrizine or loratidine will help with the symptoms. Using permatharine lotion topically all over the body after taking a bath with XXXXXXX warm water, avoiding genitals and face, may be required so discus that with your dermatologist. Keep your bedding and clothings in sunlight for three days after washing in hot water will kill any larvae if present.
Hoping you a speedy recovery. If you dont have any more questions, please close the discussion. You can also reach me directly through my profile in future, in case of any more questions, Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for severe allergies on body
- Severe itching with reddish spots on the body reason
- Rashes on body itching took zyrtec remedy
- Smokeless tobacco causing severe body itching
- Severe itching on whole body rabies
- Severe fatigue and body aches
- Severe headache and then body shaking
- Suggest treatment for body itching due to dryness in witer
- Severe itching all over body
- Itches on body