Suggest remedy for persistent rashes on penis
Needs assessment , evaluation and work up
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Not every rash on penis is fungal. Clotrimazole alone does not work. There are many things that can cause a penile rash like genital warts, syphilis, fordyce spots, jock itch, molluscum contagiosum, balanitis, infections of foreskin if uncircumcised like phimosis and paraphimosis etc. Lichen planus, psoriasis , scabies and genital herpes are some other possibilities.
So if there is a persistent itch not responding to any medication then it is likely worth evaluation to rule out other possibilities i mentioned above . Seek a dermatologist or an infectious disease specialist and let them have a look at your penile rash and decide what it is.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Any suggestion for rash and recurring ulcers on penis
- Red bumps and rashes on penis suggestion
- Facing problem with erection of penis penis not hard suggest
- Deformity in penis dislocated suggest cause and remedy
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neckears and penis
- Rash on penis spreading red smooth suggest
- My penis rash please suggest me remedy
- Skin in the mouth of penis please suggest remedy
- Suggest remedy for severe pain in penis after ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for rash on penis