Suggest remedy for persistent abdominal pain during pregnancy
from yesterday night onwards am getting stomach left-side pain, I have taken meftal spas 1/2 tablet pain is gone again after some time pain is coming now what I want to do
Can be uterine contractions.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The pain on the left side of the abdomen can be due to uterine cramps or a mild intestinal pain. This can subside by taking proper rest also.
If the pain is regularly coming at short intervals, then a uterine pain is likely which can be relieved by proper medicine like Isoxsuprine.
It is best to consult your gynecologist, get yourself examined and get proper medicines prescribed.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left flank and abdominal pain during pregnancy
- Is right abdominal pain common during pregnancy
- What causes lower abdominal pain during pregnancy
- What causes abdominal pains during pregnancy
- Abdominal pain spotting negative pregnancy test suggestion
- Persisting abdominal pain on atenolol zanaflex morpir sugggestive treatment
- How is abdominal pain during pregnancy treated
- Lower abdominal pain after hiking during pregnancy
- What causes persistent abdominal pain since a laparoscopic myomectomy
- How to get rid of abdominal pain during pregnancy