Suggest remedy for numbness and tingling sensation in fingers
Could be due to peripheral neuropathy
1. Numbness and tingling in fingers could be due to peripheral neuropathy- a disease of the nerves of hands and feet.
Peripheral neuropathy has many causes such as diabetes, lack of vitamin B12 or vitamin D, renal insufficiency, etc.
2. It could also be related to temporary nerve root compression due to either remaining in posture for a long time or lack of blood supply to the particular area.
Let me know if you have any kind of history of diabetes or hypertension or any injury/trauma or thyroid issue.
If this feelings are not troublesome then you may take treatment like vitamin B12 supplements (Pregabilin with methylcobalamin) and continue with Advil for your arm/wrist pain for symptomatic improvement.
In case,if symptoms persist, then you need to see physician or a neurologist who will examine you thoroughly with complete medical history and order relevant investigations to rule out above causes.
Hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Quit smoking causing numbness and tingling sensation
- Tingle sensation/ numbness causes
- Symptoms of tingle sensation/ numbness
- Diagnosis of tingle sensation/ numbness
- Treatment and cure for tingle sensation/ numbness
- Had numb lips and tingling sensation on cheek suggest
- Numb tingling sensation urethra scrotum
- I feel a tingle sensation and numbing of my lips
- Shin numbness tingling sensation no pain no fever
- Drugs/medication for tingle sensation/ numbness