Suggest remedy for mild abdominal pain in a person with gastritis IBS
most likely to ibs
Thanks for posting in HCM.
Usually ibs may produce abdominal pain which is diffuse and increases with peristaltic movements of intestines.
As you told it was in left side and then moved to right side it goes more with IBS only. Appendicitis wont move from left to right. It will start in umbilical region and move towards right side.
As you told you are anxious about it. Anxiety, emotional distubances are triggering factors for worsening of IBS. You need to control the anxiety and approach it with calmer attitude.
I hope that you are already taking medications for the concerned problem.
But as of your pain is concerned it is most likely due to ibs and not appendicitis. But a USG scan of abdomen will be helpful to diffretiate between them if you want to be clear about it.
I have given opinion based upon what history you told. usg scan will be disgnostic.
I hope i have answered your query well.
If you have any more query kindly write back to me will be happy to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain with bloating had uti is it ibs
- Does gastritis cause abdominal pain
- Have ibs flatulence abdominal pain acidity help
- Abdominal pain diagnosed with ibs taking antidepressant percocet
- Bleeding during intercourse and mild abdominal pain
- Ibs and lower abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain bloating gastritis on medicines not much improvement suggestions
- Brown bleeding spotting mild abdominal pain symptom of pregnancy
- What is causing abdominal pain and ibs
- Gastritis and abdominal pain