Suggest remedy for herpes

Dr. Deepti Verma

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine

Posted on Thu, 5 Nov 2015 in General Health
Question: Can I upload a video. I just want a second opinion. I have lesions ghat are painful and hurt. I have jad something simlar 4 years afo and when I was tested I was told its not herpes. The doctor today belives it is. Can u look at these photos. I been havimg ruff sex. I also know that vaginitis can causs this. What is your opinoom
Answered by Dr. Deepti Verma 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Herpes likely

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
I have reviewed the photographs and the lesions seem to be herpes lesions, because they are vesicular lesion with redness around them.
However, the diagnosis can be confirmed by the serology and smear taken from them.
The further management should be done accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Please do get back for further queries.
Dr Deepti Verma