question-icon

Suggest remedy for excessive bleeding and clotting after taking abortion pills

Posted on Sat, 30 May 2015
Question: I have done sex at 3rd april , taken unwanted 72 at 4th after that checked and found pregenent on 4th may .Then i take abortion pill ,Now There is cloting and pain. What should I do/
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol (20 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Need an ultrasound scan

Detailed Answer:

I have read you query and I understand your concerns about abortion.

Following is my reply:

1) You are undergoing abortion.

2) Since there is pain, you need to get ultrasound examination by a gynecologist to check if there is ectopic pregnancy as this could be life threatening.

3) If there is no ectopic pregnancy, then the doctor will prescribe you a pain killer tablet ( like tablet tramadol) which will reduce your pain.

I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.

Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol.

Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol (3 hours later)
blood cloting size is bigger than lemon wid heavy bleeeding....i can bear pain but i m feelng too much weekness.its lik i cnt walk i cant go
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Please see a doctor

Detailed Answer:

If you can't walk and feel so weak, you need hospitalization and iv fluids. Please see a doctor soon.

Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol (1 hour later)
is this type of clots nd bleeding is normal? in future can anyone knw about my this pregnancy and abortion ...? sir i wanna hide this with everyone except oneperson....is it possible thourgh out of my life
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol (10 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You can contact me directly next time

Detailed Answer:

In future it is not possible to know about this pregnancy or abortion.

It is better to get an ultrasound scan at least after a week to know if abortion is completed.

Don't worry about future.

Next time you can directly contact me to ask question by pasting following link in your browser:

http://bit.ly/askdrmaheshkoregol
Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist