Suggest remedy for diarrhea and stomach cramps
How often do you go to stools? Any mucus? How much volume!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this diarrhea that you have reported. I will like to get answers to a few questions before making definitive suggestions and recommendations.
1. How often?
2. Any fevers?
3. Any mucus/slimy substances?
4. Is it is much volume or small volumes?
5. Do you get relieved after stools?
For now, drink much water. What kills is failure to replenish lost fluids and not diarrhea. I will suggest that you drink as much as possible and endeavor to drink more fluids faster each watery stool episode.
I hope to hear back form you and promise to respond as soon as i hear back from you.
Take Buscopan(Hyoscine) for relief!
I will suggest that you take buscopan 20mg twice daily for relief. Also, dd metronidazole if this fails to get fully resolved within the next 48hours. Otherwise, continue drinking much fluids.
I wish you well.
Yes, unless otherwise......Inform me if any difficulties!
This should be available OTC. If you have any difficulties, please let me know so that I can switch around.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sweating diarrhea stomach cramps cold chills
- Treatment for vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps acid reflux
- Bleeding nose diarrhea stomach cramps
- Vomiting diarrhea stomach cramps reason
- Diarrhea stomach cramps fever headache
- Chronic diarrhea stomach cramps taking imodium remedy
- Feeling tired diarrhea stomach cramps how to overcome this problem
- Diarrhea stomach cramps and feeling sick
- What is the cure for diarrhea stomach cramps and nausea
- Diarrhea stomach cramps and headache