Suggest remedy for constant eye discharge
Try local steroid preperations
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I understand your concern and acknowledge how uncomfortable you are.
It would be good to get a culture of the discharge, so that we know whether it is due to a bacterial infection or not. If it is not, a steroid eye drop with a steroid ointment at night would be helpful. If it is bacterial, an antibiotic depending on the sensitivity can be added to the steroids.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest eye drops for treating itchiness eyes
- Redness in eyes what is the reason and suggest remedy
- Suggest eye drops for eye irritation
- Eye floaters and tinnitus please suggest remedies
- Suggest remedies for double vision and eye pain
- Sore eye redness applied eye ointment suggestions
- Pink eye remedy eye drops
- Eye discharge eye wax
- Having acute eye ache and redness in eye suggest
- Suggest remedy to cure large lump under eye