Suggest remedy for chest pressure caused by anxiety and stress
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Your symptoms aren't typical for cardiac issues and are most likely related to:
- musculoskeletal disorders (thoracic spine and chest muscles)
- stress and anxiety disorders
However, is important todefinitely exclude cardiac problems with an ecg (which you should have done on ER).
If the ecg was normal and cardiac issues were excluded on ER then you should do as follows:
- Apply warm bags over your chest and spine
- Apply voltaren (or advil, deep relieve)
- Use chamomile tea
- Avoid unnecessary stress
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is rescue remedy advisable for treatment of anxiety and stress
- Incomplete rbbb causes stress anxiety
- Splotchy chest due to stress or anxiety
- Stress and anxiety any suggestions
- Stress and anxiety causing health problem
- Taking alzam for anxiety headaches and stress need remedy
- Can anxiety and stress cause lipoma
- Can stress and or anxiety cause bleeding
- Suggest treatment for stress and anxiety
- Can stress and anxiety cause cough