Suggest remedy for chest pain caused by acid reflux

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 4 Nov 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi am having chest pain on middle of some occasions means on sudden movements only turning back, getting up from my bed only on that time???it is disturbing me is the any need o
of worry????and my ecg is normal!!!!and I have acidity problems gas is there now
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is most likely muscular pain.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for your query

I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. As your pain is only during certain movement, it is most likely musclar pain. It can be relieved by rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Vitamins B and C help in recovery. But chest pain should not be taken lightly specially if it is associated with sweating, breathlessness etc, in such cases one should consult physician. But your pain seems to be musclar as it occurs with certain movement only.

You can discuss with your doctor about it.

Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.

Wishing you a good health.
Follow up: Dr. Sudhir Kumar 42 minutes later
I have chest pain too sometimes but only for some seconds no sweating nd all so I took ecg 3 times it is normal so as my cholesterol nd chest X-ray itvis normal so should again I worry?????????
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry.

Detailed Answer:

Hi
Welcome back
Looking to your symptoms, description of pain and age it does not seem to be related to heart. There is nothing to worry. You can get stress ECG( ECG during exercises) to be more safer side. Angiography is gold standard investigation to exclude heart related pain.
Everything else already discussed.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
https://www.bit.ly/askdrsudhirortho

Wishing you good health