Suggest remedies for weight loss
Hi my dear,
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concern.
Before running into final conclusions, I need to have a few more information regarding your current health problems:
- Can you send a photo of your belly growing?
- have you taken meds like steroids recently or within the last couple of years?
- any test done so far e.g. abdominal ultrasound?
- problems with bowels? gas? bloating?
Generally, it is normal for women to gain weight after menopause especially around the belly area. In your case, limitation in physical activity due to right knee problems can negatively affect your weight too.
Taking medications like potent anti-inflammatory steroids can also cause increase in weight. If this is true, once you stop taking them, it will take a few more months to get the desired weight and belly size too.
At the moment, I can advise to discuss with your orthopedic doctor and physiotherapist about the best exercises for your belly without causing knee pain or further damages.
Hope it was of help. Let me know if you have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest ideas for weight loss
- Suggest medication for weight loss and pain
- Suggest treatment for weight loss
- Ancient remedies for weight loss
- Suggest plan for weight loss management
- Remedy for vomiting no appetite fatigue and weight loss
- What is the suggested medication for weight loss
- What treatment is suggested for weight loss
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and weight loss
- Suggest some diet fitness and weight loss tips