Suggest remedies for vertigo and nausea
You can take MECLIZINE tablets
Thank you for posting your query. I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist and would try to help you with your problem.
I have noted your symptoms.
For relief of symptoms, you can take Meclizine tablets. It reduces vertigo and nausea.
For my patients, I usually give it two times daily.
I sincerely hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random bouts of nausea and vertigo
- Vertigo with nausea and vomiting
- Hot flashes nausea vertigo
- Vertigo and nausea
- Ginger for vertigo and nausea
- Diagnosed with vertigo worsened balance nausea suggestive treatment
- Vertigo no nausea sweating and pain in ears suggest
- Sudden onset of vertigo and nausea
- Vertigo and nausea causes of nocturnal
- Symptoms of vertigo and nausea