Suggest remedies for swollen and painful leg post an injury
Yes, energy fluctuation is common for a few days after injury/trauma
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. There is nothing to worry about ma'am, and yes the fluctuation in energy levels can be because of the injury, pain associated to the injury and any restrictions caused by swelling or pain.
I do not really see a cause for concern, and advise elevation of your leg along with a warm compress to be applied over the swollen region several times a day for the next 3-5 days at least to promote better blood circulation and reduce swelling. You can also take any pain management medication (preferably non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen) that suits you for the pain and swelling.
I hope you find my response helpful. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Swollen knuckle with no pain no injury what is it
- Leg pain from back injury
- Leg injury painful swollen toe numbness is it broken
- Suggest treatment for post injury scar
- Leg pain after injury mri normal done heat treatment remedy
- Neuropathy pain leg injury on hydrocodone fentanyle patch suggestion
- Pain in leg after an old injury
- Knee injury painful pins and needles down leg any suggestions
- Swollen leg after injury discoloration of the calf
- Knee injury swollen pain with swollen foot cold