Suggest remedies for sore throat
Symptomatic treatment, gargling, lozenges, anti inflammatory agent
I have gone through your query.
Sore throat is more often caused by viruses and require only symptomatic treatment.
You have mentioned about surgery, what kind of surgery you had undergone and for what.
Do you have cold?
Since when you have sore throat?
Presently I would suggest you some measures which will be beneficial in addressing your sore throat.
Gargling with warm salt water 2 to 3 times a day
Drink plenty of warm fluids, such as teas, soup, and water
Avoid allergens and irritants, such as smoke and chemicals that can induce or aggrevate your symptoms.
Taking throat lozenges like strepsil or cofsil 2 to 3 per day for 3 days will be beneficial.
Sore throat is associated with some inflammation, which can be reduced by ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
Kindly follow this measures, your symptoms should reduce.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remedy clorox sore throat
- Suggest medication for sore throat
- Extreme sore throat pain remedies
- Sore throat remedies from deepthroating
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Homeopathic remedies for sore throat
- Suggest remedies for sore throat no fever and no cough
- Cayenne pepper remedy for sore throat
- Earache and sore throat remedies
- Remedy for strep sore throat